F55 35MM SLR CAMERA - SLR CAMERA
F55 35mm Slr Camera - Panasonic Camera Professional.
F55 35mm Slr Camera
- A single-lens reflex (SLR) camera is a camera that typically uses a semi-automatic moving mirror system that permits the photographer to see exactly what will be captured by the film or digital imaging system (after a very small delay), as opposed to pre-SLR cameras where the view through the
- Single Lens Reflex Camera, same as above and the digital is assumed in my world.
- The standard film gauge for films intended to be shown in cinemas. Depending on the film stock being used, 35mm film is capable of producing an image of sufficient detail to fill even a large cinema screen.
- A small format film, with an image size of 24 x 36mm available in 12, 24 or 36 exposures. It is the most commonly used film size, but does not offer the quality of medium or large format, because this small negative must be enlarged quite a bit in the darkroom loosing it's clarity and sharpness.
- 35 mm film is the basic film gauge most commonly used for chemical still photography (see 135 film) and motion pictures, and remains relatively unchanged since its introduction in 1892 by William Dickson and Thomas Edison, using film stock supplied by George Eastman.
Just took this camera overseas and I must say its one of the smallest full frame SLR I have ever used. Its light, small and cheap, shutter is almost as silent as my M6 which is really quite amazing. Works perfectly with my AFD 35mm f2. There is also a neat function of the F55. When the film is loaded, it will unwind everything out of the spool. This means that after each shot, it is winded back into the spool. This will prevent any loss of shots if the back it opened accidentally.
There are only 3 main flaws:
1. The pesky AF assist in AF mode which has the light shining onto the subject (Not good for street) so manual mode is the way for this cam when shooting at night.
2. Cannot meter my AIS lens (pity)
3. Its silver, would be nice if it was black
Overall if u are lazy and want to travel light and still want the essence of a full frame SLR, the F55 is not too bad a choice.
old 50mm prime Nikon lens (w. aperture ring)
auto white balance; shot in RAW
Nikon SB600 flashgun (on camera) at about 1/16 power angled and bouncing back off a wall opposite the camera and out of frame and a silver reflector camera right bouncing back natural ambient light from a window (camera left)
my trusty (actually it's my wife's; she bought it circa 2001) Nikon F55 35mm Film AF SLR. super light and quite small, this is the camera i took on my trip to west USA.
here pictured with a Sigma 35-70mm lens
new canon video camera
waterproof camera nikon
minnesota camera stores
most popular compact digital camera
video camera rentals vancouver
japanese spy camera
vio pov helmet camera
used camera shop london
best nikon camera to buy
カテゴリ : Category: None